Online gambling really took off in the 1990's. Forms of online gambling include casinos, sports books and poker. Due to the UIGEA, most forms of online gambling are no longer permitted in the US. However, it is still very popular in other parts of the world. A few features that we use to rank affiliate programs are present in this sector. We've selected and review only the best casino affiliate programs available based on the following criteria:
- Recurring commissions - Refer a player to an online casino affiliate and your take a commission on all of their net revenue generated going forward, ofter for the life of that player.
- High Volume - About 150,000 people search for "online casino" each month. This amount of traffic is very appealing, but the market can be competitive. You're going to want to find a creative referral niche and target a smaller share of this market.
Cake network is a very popular online casino based in Europe. Their commission structure is very favorable, as listed below: Show Review
- $1 - 10,000 Net Generated Revenue = 25% commission
- $10,001 - 20,000 Net Generated Revenue = 30% commission
- More than $20,000 Net Generated Revenue = 35% commission
* Net Generated Revenue is calculated on a monthly basis
Best Pay Partners
Best Pay Partners offers a 50% share of revenue generated, 2nd tier pays you 5% for referrals. They offer a selection of high conversion casino brands to choose from. They represent SupremePlay Casino and 21Grand Casino.
A Europe based online casino affiliate program. Highlights include huge introductory revenue sharing rates:Show Review
- 1st month: 70% revenue share
- 2nd month: 60% revenue share
- 3rd month: 50% revenue share
They also offer a CPA program (one time fee for new initial depositors) and a hybrid program that combines CPA and revenue share. A 2nd tier pays you 2% of your sub-affiliates net gaming revenue for their new player acquisitions.
EuroPartners has a huge list of online casinos that they have partnered with. Their commission structure is very favorable, they offer 50% revenue sharing for the first three months and then 25% - 40% from then on depending on the number of new players you refer: Show Review
- 1 - 10 : 25%
- 11 - 40: 30%
- 41 - 100: 35%
- 200 +: negotiable
You can also earn commissions on the sub-affiliates that you refer.
Have you used any of these affiliate programs? Feel free to leave a review of your experience below. If you'd like to suggest another affiliate program that fits this category, or have anything to add to the above information, please do so in the comments section.
Casino Affiliate Programs